Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dear Husband.

{a copy of the father's day card I wrote on 6.17.12... the day after we found out the sex our our baby}

A daughter...
A sweet, beautiful, little girl...
The thought of you as our daughter's father takes my breath away.  You will be the first man that she trusts, loves, and depends on.  What a lucky girl she will be to have you standing behind her and supporting her through every turn in the road.

H, you have given me the amazing gift of developing life within.  I don't think there is any way to tell you how thankful and fortunate I feel to have you as my husband by my side, and my sweet little girl kicking away inside of my belly.

Thank you for all you do, all you have given me, and for creating this family with me.

I love you forever.  Happy Fathers Day.

Shannon

2 comments: