Monday, January 2, 2012

eager eyes.

I'm going to save you from yet another 2011 month-by-month recap in your google reader.
You're welcome.

However, I will say that unlike 85% of the American population, 2011 was pretty good to us.  We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, kept our jobs and both received raises, celebrated our 27th and 29th birthdays, built our first home, spent a small fortune on decorating said home and some other pretty great stuff.  There was some incredibly difficult moments too... but I've moved on from those, and with eager eyes I cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store for my family.  

I have plans.
The Husband has plans.

...and then there will be what actually happens while we are busy planning.
My only resolution goal for 2012 is to try my best to not miss those things.  I don't want to miss those little moments that are happening right in front of me, that I missed in the past, only because I was too busy making plans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment