Monday, March 14, 2011

Delays.

All this design talk has been fun.  But I bet you're wondering "where's her house?"

yea. i'm wondering that, too.


When we signed on February 2nd they said they like to have 120 days between contract and closing.  Fine, we agreed to close on June 2nd.  

It is now March 14th and there has been exactly zero noticeable progress.

They keep assuring me they're doing "soil testing" in Dallas and they will finish on schedule... but that means my house will be built in less than 80 days.  I'm not claiming it's impossible to build a high quality home in 80 days, but they're going to need to start proving it to me.  Like yesterday.

I'm getting impatient and cranky about the whole thing.  




... and Cooper wants is GD yard.  Stat.  

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. We are in the process of negotiating for buying a house (the offer process) and it's only been 3 days but it feels like forever! I just want to be under contract and close already! Freya, our dog, wants a GD yard too :)

    ReplyDelete