(Santa Cecilia is the pattern)
(minus grout - so it won't be so dark between the tiles)
(that hasn't been stained yet... and will have different hardware)
Originally, we all agreed on a June 2nd close date. That is not going to happen due to the delays from soil testing. The builders have now estimated we will close at some point between June 8th and June 15th.
Our lock extension expires on June 8th - so I know they are going to finish as quickly as possible, as they have to pay a fee for each day they go past the 8th.
Our lease at our current apartment ends on June 19th (a Sunday). This creates a problem - because I REFUSE to move out of an apartment without an employee going through the apartment and confirming the (lack of) damage. This ensures we won't receive a fat bill a few weeks later for damage past normal wear and tear. However, they are closed on Sunday... and close at 2pm on Saturdays.
So, that means we have to be 100% out of the apartment, with it cleaned and ready to show by 2pm on the 17th. If we move on the 15th (after closing), that leaves us 1.5 days to move.
The Husband doesn't want to hire movers... so this is going to be a tiiiiiiight move. I'm still trying to convince him of the "value" in movers. Thankfully, I still have a few weeks to convince him.
So, worse case scenario... we are moving in TWENTY SIX DAYS!